Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vinařství Hřiba Neronet kabinetní víno 2005

Variety: Neronet
Country of origin: Czech Republic
Wine appellation: Moravia, Velke Pavlovice sub-apellation
Vintage: 2005
Alcohol content: 10.9%
Residual sugar: n/a
Acidity: n/a
Color: deep black with ruby meniscus
Bouquet: very intense forest fruit mainly blackberries, black currant and overripe black cherries, very intense and concentrated
Taste: light body,
Recommended food pairing:
Overall score: 86
Price: CZK 120 (in 2006)
Stopper: cork
Absolutely stunning wine. I remember purchasing the case of this wine about 4 years ago tasting it in Grobovka. I was organizing my cellar and found 4 bottles left. I was really eager to try it as I remember it it was stunning at that time. I was so surprised how nicely it developed and got very jammy and rounded that somehow I had to save 2 glasses for my girlfriend otherwise I would have drank it myself all:)
P.S. so far the pic is from net until I take mine. it is just different vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment